Wednesday, August 31, 2011

UPDATES

I just though I would drop a quick note and let you know about a few changes that I made to the blog.  I have wanted to do it when I started it, but never really got that far.  So here they are, along with some pictures and better print.  Also I moved the music player to the bottom, so its still there if you ever actually listened to it!  The biggest change that I made, is adding updates by email.  its to the right and all you need to do is add your email address if you want to keep up with me and all those random things that happen in my life.  Simple right!  We all like simple.  This way you dont have to actually have a goggle account to read the blog or post on it.  Makes things a little easier then.  Hopefully it gets used.  I actually really want to write a lot tonight, but i feel really sick and think that sleep is best right now.  NIGHT YA'LL  

No comments:

Post a Comment