Thursday, July 26, 2012

EEEEKKK 25!!!

               So my 25th Birthday is right around the corner.  I am not sure exactly how I feel.  I knew that someday I would be 25... but people were not kidding when they said it would come fast.  Makes me smile knowing that there are people who feel really old now that I am almost 25 LOL. 
  
               I have to say that this last year, I feel like I have accomplished more than I have in any of the past years.  For that I feel accomplished and proud.  I finished my GED, I started and finished my professional administrative assistant courses and enrolled in medical terminology, electronic Health records, medical administrative assisting, and Medical billing... I start those in Aug.  The weirdest thing is that I am really excited to take them all.  I know they will be challenging and I think that's why. 


               I have remained the FRG leader, and ran that with flying colors, making the running total 2.5 years that I have been doing that.  I love it still.  I also recently became the admin the a Fort Riley Spouses facebook page.  Aside from all that, I have been job hunting and getting little one enrolled in school.  Both the boys are signed up to play soccer in sept.  School starts next month.  There is always something in this house.  Oh and I have quit smoking of course, which is kinda a big deal!  I do have one now and then, but I do not buy them, and not very often.  Certainly not an everyday thing. 


               I think that I have come a long way.  We will also be managing our first PCS (Moving) in 6-7 months.  I know that we will make it through, but I also know that is one of the most stressful parts of being an Army Wife.  Trusting all your life and belongings to some company!  That's rough.  I can not wait to be in Hawaii though.  I know it will not all be fun and games, I will have responsibilities, but when you are there, i bet they are a lot more fun to do HAHA.  Anyways the boys are going to the dentist later.. WHich they LOVE.   So have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment