Monday, July 23, 2012

Just cuz it zips....

    Just a though.... I know that it's hot.  If your not dying in the Kansas heat it has been about 9-105 here and sometimes higher.  No relief ever here lately and we are all paying for it.  On a normal, not so hot day, you can usually find one or ten wives who are under-dressed for the occasion.  By this I mean, they are wearing clothes 3 sizes to small. 
    Let me start by saying that, If your clothes are so tight you are bubbling out of them, your probably making yourself produce more heat.... certainly in those areas! NASTY! I have heard of a lot of "near throw up experiences" from people who have went to the commissary for milk and saw someones gut hanging out of unbuttoned pants.  So let me quote something that I read the other day..."During this heat wave, please respect others and dress for the body you have.... not the body that you want." 
   I like the fact that so many people seem to be so confident now days for whatever reason.  I am not even willing to go as far as most do.  Yes I am 125 pounds and 5 foot 2.... Im decently proportioned.  HOWEVER I am aware that my thighs are problem areas and that not everyone wants to see them damn things hanging out.  So when I swim and when I tan, I wear a bikini top and swim shorts!  I don't know how people or why they would want to.... Show off things like that to other people.  It's not cute, it's humiliating to the person doing it, and most the time they walk around and not care.
    Maybe I am like this because I am also the kind of person that doesn't stay in her jammies all day, can't stand not getting ready even if I am not going anywhere, and RARELY wears jammies out of the house.  ( no offense to people that do.) 
    So to quote yet something else that I have seen lately

JUST BECAUSE IT ZIPS...... DOES NOT MEAN IT FITS!!!!! Check a mirror before you leave the house!  Ill im asking is that you cover yourself.  Keep those clothes for your husband if he likes that kind of thing, or donate them.... I don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment