Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To my Kids~~

Boys,
The day that you were born was the day that our life really began. The days that you two were born was the day that responsiblity became my middle name. It has tought me so much about myself, and the world around us. You boys make me smile when the whole world is cruel. Alhough sometimes you make the day harder, I am forever greatful to you both.

Dallas in almost three years you have taught me what it really means to be mommy. All the things that I can teach you, and that you can teach me. Both without even knowing it. As you are getting older and growing, I look at you and wonder where the time has gone. Where that little 5 pound 12 ounce baby has gone to. Just a few short years ago I could have lost you in the couch, and now you are as big as a 4 year old. You have completly skipped wearing 2T, and gotten to be a little man. I know that you are never going to stop growing no matter how many times I say I want you too. You learned to say I love you so long ago, and ever since than I have made you say it to me a thousand times a day. It still makes me smile every time.

Colton, you are learning so fast everyday. 8 months ago you were brought to me by a great blessing. Seems like yesterday I was waking up in the middle of the night to feed you every couple hours. Now your little hands are into everything. You have turned into a Daddy's boy :) You have taught me to do everything all over again, and twice :) Your wonderful, and I am so happy to wake up to you crying in the other room. Somtimes I complain about not sleeping in but that is the life that I choose having you two. I would not trade it for the world.

People like to ask me if I would have waited to have kids if I could go back. My answer changes everyday. The truth is, No i would not change a day of it. I maybe would have made better chioces for myslef before you guys got here, but after that my life has been a miracle everyday. You are as Much a teacher to me as I am to you. You two will always be my babies, and i love you both with my whole heart.

Everyday till untill you kids are older i will sing ' You are my Sunshine' everyday, read you 'I'll love you forever' and make you tell you love me as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment