Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To Dallas~

Dearest Child~
Three years ago tomorrow, I was handed my very first miracle. Something so small and amazing, I didn't ever think would be mine. Weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces, so very very small. So innocent, loving, and dependent. Dependent not on the world, but on me. Through the year you have become more more dependent. Sometimes it makes me sad and sometimes it makes me happy. It makes me sad to know that not that long ago you needed me so much , and now you can do things on your own. Makes me realize that as more years pass your going to need me less and less. It makes me happy just to see you grow. To see you be more independent because I know that those things are going to make a very smart, happy young man.

You love movies and memorizing them the best that you can. You like to fish, and go to the park. Playing with friends and going out to BBQ. You are such a happy little boy, and it makes me shine from the inside out. You give mommy all the hugs and kisses she could ever ask for. You give them to me whenever I ask. It makes me so happy to know that I can make you happy.

Some of the things that I can not ever forget about you at this age is:
Sitting by me and asking me whats up mom.
waking up in the morning and telling me morning mom.
Bedtime and telling me you love me and good night.
That you still love your own bed and don't like to sleep anywhere but your own house and your own bed alone.
You tell me that baby brother is "so Cute"
Tell me that your going to kick my butt.
Wrestling with your daddy.
Counting with you.
You pointing out things to me and asking me what they are and then telling me thats right mommy.


I am so happy to call you mine, and so you make me so proud all the time. I am not going to lie, we have our moments. My heart breaks when I have to disipline you and you cry. You and I are so close, and it breaks my heart. I know that someday your really not going to want to hang out with your mom all the time. SO i know that I am going to enjoy this time all that I can and cherish these memories.


Dallas you started your life as my first special miracle, and you have continued to be that not just for me, but for the rest of our family and the people around you.

I love you sweetheart. You a very special spark in my life, and I hope that you never loose that in you. We are always here for you and love so with all our hearts. No matter where you go in life never forget that!

Thank you son for being such a MIRACLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment