Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Colton my baby

Colton
You are the baby of this house. You bring light to me everyday. You make me smile and laugh. You amaze me with all that you learn and the things you teach me. You are walking, using a sippy, clapping, waving, you say hi, give kisses and high fives. You are one of many blessings in my life.
You are so playful, and smart. Being with you everyday makes it all worth while. I watch you and your brother play all day and hope that someday you grow to be wonderful friends. That you watch out of one another, and that you do something amazing with your life. I hope that I can give you the right tools to get through this crazy life.
I hope you always know how much all three of us love you, and even when daddy is away he loves you very much. We will be always be here for you! I can't wait to watch you grow another year and be able to write all the things you learn leading up to your second birthday.
Happy first birthday my baby!! Hope all your dreams someday come true!
Love your mommy, daddy, and big brother
Sent via BlackBerry by Whitney Johnson HHC 1-16 co-leader 2187802995

No comments:

Post a Comment