Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life before the Army

Dave and I met in High school. We didn't start dating until graduation. We had our fun days, and he proposed to me three months later. A month after that I was pregnant with the first boy. He was born May 2007. We were married Aug 2007. He worked various jobs all the way through. We had a great support system there back home, and close to most family. In Late Oct 2008 I found out that I was pregnant with the second. In Feb. 2009 Davey was in Fort sill Oklahoma for his Basic and AIT. Late July 2009 I had the second child. 2 weeks later we were bound for Kansas to be part of the Army family.
We have now been in Kansas for 7 months. Davey has been doing so good here. He just his his 2nd promotion and made Soldier of the month Feb. 2010. I can not wait to get outta this apartment. All in though I like the great friends that I have made here and all the great opportunities that I have had so far. We miss home and the family that is there. We know though that they will still be there waiting when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment