Friday, October 7, 2011

ITS FRIDAY ITS FRIDAY

    I can't even tell you why I would care that it's Friday.  Really it's just another day of doing what I do.  The weekends don't do a lot for me, since I do all the day to day things no matter what day it may be.  Welcome to the glorious life of a STAY AT HOME MOMMY.....

    There was nothing really to interesting today that happened..... Except I went to the River Walk here with a friend.  Always a great time, and we both LOVE photography, so we always get together to take some pics.  I am not a professional, but I REALLY like doing it in my spare moments.  Photos of anything really.... I wanted some fall pics, so thats what we set out to do.  I was really bummed when I realized, Kansas is nothing like Minnesota.  There is not a red leaf for miles (literally) and when you find one... that's exactly what you find... ONE!   The orange leaves are very few and far between.  So that leaves (<--HEHE leaves..Ok im done) you with green, yellow, and brown.  Not my Fav!  We all know Minnesota is Land of the COLD and only for the BRAVE.... but winters there are spectacular!  The huge trees with inches of snow, where everything is really white, and no matter what, you know you will always have this beauty for Christmas (and MANY MANY months after)  Yes, it's cold, grow a pair, it's still pretty!  I never really did appreciate the beauty of the fall there though till today.   Wish I was there to see the pretty trees!  BLAH!!!! Major plus sides to this adventure, Colton took a nap, and I got some exercise.  A work out I am now paying the price for... I hate my stupid body lately....

   Speaking of my body that sucks all together, I got my lab results in.  They told me it was either my thyroid, or that fibromyelgia stuff... Results to the blood test say that my thyroid (though Large) is working just fine, and I am not anemic.   So I guess I get to go in and see what the future may hold for me.  Either way, I don't know what to think about it at this time, rather than it blows.  I mean in reality, I don't care what the doctors call it, I call it painful... So hopefully we can manage that part of it. 

    I think I did get a glimpse into the future today.  I may now be having to face the reality of living with 2 young boys, and I can only imagine when the 3rd gets home.  To put it in a short, not so graphic story, here it goes.... Sitting in a silent house, while the boys are off in another room being pretty quiet for boys. Oldest one Farts, and they BOTH laughed for like ten minutes.  Not a giggle, full blown belly laugh.  What do you say to that? There was nothing I could do but laugh myself.  I assume that as long as they think I didn't hear it, and they didn't hear me laughing I was in the clear.  I didn't know what else to do!  It was tickling me to hear them so tickled!  They do have cute laughs :)

   Other than that it was a little bit of everything.  We went out back this morning to get some leaves for Dallas' show and share at school (he needed to bring in something that reminded him of fall), He did his homework, played a little catch with the big ball in the kitchen (SHHHHHH Don't tell dad :) I LOVE YOU DAVEY) OHHHH...who am i Kidding he is usually the one to start all that anyways :)  We colored a little and practiced Dallas' name for a bit.  I did get to talk to my husband for awhile as well.... which always make me smile for the rest of the day!  Now if he could find that webcam of his..... DAVE!   Spaghetti was requested for dinner.  If you want to win the way to Dallas' heart feed him pizza and spaghetti EVERYDAY! (im saving this for when he get's married) Future Dallas Wife contestants.... GET LEARNING!

    Not a bad day if I do say so myself... Hopefully we can continue in this pattern for awhile now.  I'm WAY WAY over all the bad days.  More appointments next week so we shall see how it all goes.  If we can all stay in one piece I think that we will be fine, because it seems that even that is getting harder to do lately!

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY!!! NIGHT



No comments:

Post a Comment